Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Marketing & Social Media InternEtching-It.com
Social Media InternElixir Tune
Marketing and Communications Internship - FALL 2017International Institute of Akron
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Communications/Marketing InternAmerican Red Cross
Communications InternMove to Amend
Summer 2017 Marketing & Public Relations InternAndrew Freeman & Co.
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
The Ground_Up Project
Posted: August 29 2015
Company Location: Long Beach, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for the opportunity to grow professionally?
Would you like to gain digital storytelling skills?
The Ground_Up Project is a financial technology company based in Geneva, Switzerland. We’re on a mission to connect investors and service providers with entrepreneurs to make green business the new normal. Our platform and tools accelerate the discovery of impact ventures and equip users with insights into opportunities, risks and rewards.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities: This position is responsible for building brand awareness via our blog and social media channels, and providing marketing support to platform entrepreneurs.
• Develop strategies for brand positioning on social media
• Research and write stories for The Ground_Up Project Blog (WordPress)
• Drive engagement on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
• Communicate directly with customers to encourage retention and loyalty
• Special research projects as needed
What you’ll learn:
- How to craft engaging blog posts and social media posts
- The art of customer support and relationship building
- Teamwork and project management skills important to any career
- Multitasking and adaptability in a startup focused on the “next big thing”
RequirementsWhat it takes:
- Knowledge of branding and marketing strategies (marketing/advertising students preferred)
- A great command of language; excellent writing skills
- An eye for details—from grammar to new opportunities
- Collaboration skills to rival a bee hive
- A love of social media and understanding of digital trends
- Strong interest in people and the planet
- A great attitude and desire to learn
- Fluency in other languages is a plus
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, English, Environmental Awareness, Collaboration, Attention To Detail, English grammar, Web Marketing Strategy, Positive Attitude, Article Writing
Preferred - Graphic Design