Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Journalist Intern (Spanish)Stily Inc.
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
SPRING 2017 SPEAKING DIVISION INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Communications Intern (Marketing, PR, Social Media, Events)Essential Oxygen
Social Media/Marketing InternshipWhirlWind Creative
Communications Intern opportunityEyes Wide Open Mentoring
Digital Media InternBookmark This
581 Perry Ave
Posted: August 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe GVLtoday Digital Media Intern will work directly with our team in building GVLtoday’s digital presence across social media and through our daily newsletter. As an intern you’ll be responsible for a wide range of tasks as outlined below.
Leveraging editorial, digital marketing, and creative expertise, you will play a crucial role in implementing a plan for user engagement and audience growth while utilizing the tone and voice of our brand.
This would be unpaid with the option for college credit for now, with possibility of staying on as a paid contributor/freelance writer. 15-20 hours a week.
Please be sure to familiarize yourself with our daily newsletter before applying: http://bit.ly/2biAdPb
ResponsibilitiesGVLtoday intern responsibilities:
- Source and grow database of newsletter components: The Briefs, Post of Day, Quoted, etc.
- Support population of calendar: Upcoming events, internal/external content schedule, etc.
- Curate content for weekly feature stories
- Support development and implementation of marketing plans and ambassador program
- Scheduling and uploading of digital media content on social media, MailChimp, WordPress, etc.
- Guest contribute content to GVLtoday newsletter
- Best practices research for social media, newsletters, etc.
- Play a key role in social media engagement with current and prospective followers
- Drive growth across all social media platforms, and newsletter subscription.
- Be awesome, have fun, and learn!
RequirementsWe care most about your ability to work effectively with the team. We assume that if you're applying for this internship you're already the most engaged of all of your friends on social media and that you're pursuing a career path in social media, communications, journalism, or similar.
Personal Brand: Driven, confident, self-starter, passion, humility, sense of humor, and grit. Ownership of your brand, your opinion, and your voice.
Experience in social media management, analytics, etc.
Experience in writing content
Experience in WordPress
Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
Experience in VideoEditing
The ideal candidate is a junior or senior in college (or similar) and will be able to easily show our team why their the right fit for the job and responsibilities outlined above.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Driven, Confident, Self-starter, Passionate, Leadership, Social
Preferred - WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite