Communications/Storyteller InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Advocacy InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications AssociateManhattan Holistic Chamber of Commerce
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Summer 2017 Communications Internships at Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteDana-Farber Cancer Institute
Content Manager InternMighty Well
PT/FT Customer Service Representative, $29 Per Hour.Statistical Analysis System.
Editorial Intern – Bilingual (English/Mandarin Chinese)Bookmark This
Orion Career Consulting
Posted: June 17 2015
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOrion is a next generation IT-based career consulting group focusing on helping international students improve their jobs skills and develop a career in the U.S.
Currently we are building a new FREE online platform and community “zhitu.us” that helps job referral for Chinese students and young professionals.
We are seeking editorial interns to work with the “zhitu” team in our Boston office or Online, Virtually and Remotely. The position is part-time engagement for a 12-week unpaid internship. The intern will gain real-world hand-on experience and get working skills improved. And it is a good opportunity to be in a fun work environment, learning about job searching and career planning.
The intern will be expected to work roughly 20 hours each week, but the schedule can be flexible.
Responsibilities• Select topics, gather and edit social media contents.
• News-sourcing and writing news stories for daily newsletter
• Assist in developing and updating website content
• Checking the accuracy of content and performing other quality control tasks
• Researching potential content sources and considering how they might be used to our advantage
Requirements• Fluent in Mandarin required
• Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (any Humanities major)
• Writing skills/experience
• Social media and internet savvy
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite