Customer Service RepresentativeReliance capital Limited
New York City Non Profit Seeking Communications Internbarrier free living
Intern – Communications, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Social Media Marketing & CommunicationBinichic Barcelona
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
PR Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNParc dela Parhm Media Group
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Tourism Management DepartmentDpoint Group
Editorial InternBookmark This
Posted: August 04 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeekVehic is the network that revolutionizes the transportation industry. Through our application, you will be able to connect to local transportation industries, such as taxis, town-cars, and limousine services. We eventually hope to expand to include smaller ride-share companies such as sidecar and cars2go in an effort to reaching globalization. Our mobile app will allow you to compare prices and features of all of these services while letting you pay for them instantly with Braintree.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus