Communications Hub InternshipGreenpeace USA
VIDEO/POST-PRODUCTION INTERNSHIPNatcom Global
Communications InternNational Parkinson Foundation
Spring 2017 Communications InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Communications Intern at Tandem, Partners in Early LearningTandem, Partners in Early Learning
Community Management Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Customer Service specialistWhirlpool Corporation
Communications InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: April 21 2015
Company Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a rapidly growing RV Dealership about to launch an all new Rv Membership Club in South Florida. I'm looking for interns for this marketing position. I want new fresh ideas to stand out from competition. We are located in Ft Lauderdale. This position could be a paid internship.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus