Communications and Public Relations Internship with FreeTheTextbooks.org. Make a Difference!Free the Textbooks
Interns wanted at film company - Must be in college - Communication majors welcomedPES
Customer serviceISPEN GROUP
Communications InternISPEN GROUP
Business Development / Sales InternCabinet Plant Inc
Communications InternSchindler Group
Part Time Retail Sales/Marketing AssociateThe Scottish Mill Shop
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: April 21 2015
Company Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a rapidly growing RV Dealership about to launch an all new Rv Membership Club in South Florida. I'm looking for interns for this marketing position. I want new fresh ideas to stand out from competition. We are located in Ft Lauderdale. This position could be a paid internship.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus