Communications/Editorial InternBookmark This
Brand Me Global
Posted: April 17 2016
Company Location: Mansfield, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrand Me Global is a boutique agency based in Dallas, TX, designed to position key influencers, brands, and entrepreneurs. The place where lots of social media and branding magic happens.
We are looking for interns to assist with creating organization communication email templates to clients; strong copy editing and proofing for submission to Huffington Post blogs, with opportunity to ghost write blogs; organizing team communications; drafting proposals and press releases; editing book manuscripts; and skill set that owns a strong attention to detail.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of blogs, book manuscripts, basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Copy Editing, Attention To Detail, Adobe, Microsoft, Communication Design, Client Confidentiality, Press Release Development, Manuscript Editing
Preferred - Communication Written, Policy Development, Communication Strategy