Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Communications/Marketing InternAmerican Red Cross
Communications InternMove to Amend
Summer 2017 Marketing & Public Relations InternAndrew Freeman & Co.
Communications InternNCS Technology
Human Relations InternshipH3 Concepts
Customer Service RepresentativeNature's Premiere
Social Media InternStartup
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Entrepreneur Success Academy
Posted: April 30 2015
Company Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is expanding and would like to hire an intern to assist with writing blogs and creating editorial calendars.
The ideal candidate would also assist with writing Press Releases and reaching out to various forms of media for article submission.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
-Work with Graphic Designers
-Write and edit blog post
-Write Press Release
-Respond to reader comments
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Editing, Blogger, English language skills, Fashion Blogging, Writers, Article Submission, Article Writing
Preferred - Copy Editing, Article Marketing