Writers, Social Media, MultimediaEtching-It.com
Communications, PR, Community Advocate, JournalismEtching-It.com
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
iPhone App Community Ambassador (Virtual/Remote - 15 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Featured iPhone Photographer (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Social Media InternshipAbbyBella Couture
ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS INTERN (UNPAID)CASA of Middlesex County
Communications InternFlorida Business Consulting
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
It's J Media, a development of JGW Enterprises
Posted: July 27 2016
Company Location: Memphis, TN
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company, IT'S J MEDIA, is a virtually operated branding and full-service marketing agency, offering our clients effective marketing strategy solutions to increase exposure and organizational growth. Our cutting edge approach will spice up brands and strengthen company identities, visibilities, and marketing initiatives.
We are currently looking for communications interns to add to the team of some of our audio & video productions planned for the rest of this year. This internship will afford the opportunity to build an editorial portfolio and gain experience in mainstream entertainment and advertisement. We are looking to secure interns asap from anywhere across the globe. This will be a virtual learning and working experience. We have both full-time and part-time positions available.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus