Non Profit Communications InternLatinitas
Entry Level Sales/Marketing/Customer Service - Interns WelcomeFlorida Business Consulting
Customer Service - Paid Training - Full TimeFlorida Business Consulting
Podcast Manager (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Paid Content Development Internship for a Worthy CauseThe Global foodbanking Network
Medical Front Desk ReceptionistMedix
Customer Service SpecialistChrome Solutions
Featured iPhone Photographer (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
We Are One Community Outreach
Posted: June 10 2015
Company Location: Youngsville, NC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are non-profit organization that is geared towards helping our community. We are looking for someone to assist our start up online magazine
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus