PAID Communications InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Social Media InternStartup
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Communications and Marketing InternDowntownDC Business Improvement District
Marketing and Communications InternVisit Bucks County
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: May 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhitley Penn company is seeking persons to work Full time/part-time in an office environment,required candidates would have both Comp.Business and personal computers knowledge, including spreadsheet, word processing,
data entry database software applications and follow protocols.
We offer some training,salary and benefits.
We are seeking extremely motivated and experienced individual for position of
(20-30 hours per week Monday through Friday)
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus