PAID Communications InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Social Media InternStartup
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Communications and Marketing InternDowntownDC Business Improvement District
Marketing and Communications InternVisit Bucks County
Editorial ManagerBookmark This
The Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, P.C.
225 Broadway-5th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: January 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpar Bernstein Lewis LLP is looking for an Editorial Manager (EM) to edit and manage the content of various digital properties including 4immigation.com. The EM will work together with the video editor, social media manager and others to create and implement an editorial strategy. He/she should be able to adopt the vision of each site and create easily digestible content around current events and popular topics. The EM will also create and manage an editorial calendar. Because we produce regular video content, he/she will also need to curate footage from the daily radio shows and various seminars that are also recorded.
This is a challenging position with growth potential after a proven track record. Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesEditorial Manager Duties Include:
• Create and document editorial guidelines for all properties
• Develop all editorial content ideas and pieces and upload to the site with the appropriate tags and categories.
• Coordinate with social outreach to design and supervise all editorial strategies and ensure compliance to all target audiences and maintain optimal quality of all content.
• Assist in various content migration activities and site redesigns
• Perform edit for all content
• Perform research for photos and content topics related to each site. (Current focus will be 4Immigration.com. Others may be added in.
• Look at site and content
• Conduct editorial meetings to update team and on original articles to that will be written based on current events, analytics around what users are engaging with and more
• Source stock photos available under the creative commons license for commercial use and/or stock photo subscription service
• Research and stay abreast of Immigration reform, news and current events
• Arrange copyright permissions when applicable
• Subscribing to news or wire services for related content
• Intermediate use of WordPress content management system
• Adobe Creative Suite (primarily photo shop) experience
• Prior experience developing and managing an engaging editorial strategy and calendar
• Intermediate to Proficient use of Microsoft Office
• Experience using Google Analytics
• Minimum requirement of a BA in English, Journalism or Communications or related field
• Experience using a project management system (SalesForce, Asana, BaseCamp, ToDoist or others)
• Prior experience with a good portion of the tasks outlined