Communications and Strategy InternAgora Partnerships
Social Media InternProfiles, Inc.
Public Relations/Communications InternProfiles, Inc.
Recruiting & Hiring internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Summer 2017 YES Network Communications InternshipYES Network
Social Media & Community Management InternAllegis Group
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Partnership Development & Engagement InternSan Francisco Chamber of Commerce
Employee Engagement RepresentativeBookmark This
800 Kings Hwy N, 405
Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted: September 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSource4Teachers is a leading provider of substitute staffing and management programs for the K-12 educational market. We are currently seeking an Employee Engagement Representative to support our employees. Successful candidates will be responsible to provide world class telephone and email support to our vast talent pool of substitute teachers, paraprofessionals and support staff.
Source4Teachers has grown into the premier provider of Comprehensive Educational K-12 Management Programs to public school districts. As a full-service educational management company, Source4Teachers was created in 2000 to be a leader in the field of recruiting, training, scheduling, managing, and retaining skilled substitute teachers. By relieving school districts of administrative duties and providing jobs for community-based substitutes, Source4Teachers delivers an unmatched level of comprehensive coverage that ensures quality in the classroom while providing significant, bottom-line cost savings.
At a minimum, the Employee Engagement Representative will:
• Field a variety of incoming calls with a passion to deliver high quality solutions Act as a liaison between employees and all departments within our organization
• Make outbound calls to fulfill open substitute teacher and paraprofessional assignments
• Maintain daily communication with employees to facilitate positive employee relations and resolution of employee concerns. Respond promptly to all emails, calls and in-person inquiries
• Develop meaningful relationships with employees and applicants to deliver the best experience possible
• Obtain extensive knowledge in using our substitute automated management systems
• Create, maintain and audit information in multiple databases
• Gain deeper knowledge and understanding of the educational staffing industry
• Work cooperatively with all members of the team; initiate and maintain excellent working relations
• Identify, evaluate and propose solutions to program areas that need special attention
RequirementsThe Employee Engagement Representative may also take on other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by their Manager or Director as needed.
An ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate the following and/or have experiences with:
• Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Computer literacy with experience entering and maintaining data into online databases, improving the quality of existing data and manipulating large, complex data sets into clear and easily understandable reports
• Creative and outside-of-the-box thinking
• Flexible, optimistic approach; committed to overcoming challenges; comfortable with change and ambiguity
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
• Desire to grow professionally and seek out new opportunities to learn
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and achievement-oriented environment
• Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to balance multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Ability to develop and cultivate relationships and networks in order to achieve results
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and basic Web Applications
• Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems and offer solutions
• A Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Source4Teachers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.