PAID Communications InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Social Media InternStartup
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Communications and Marketing InternDowntownDC Business Improvement District
Marketing and Communications InternVisit Bucks County
Entry Level/Customer Service/Full TrainingBookmark This
Northwestern Marketing Concepts
3597 E Monarch Sky lane
Posted: May 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNorthwestern Marketing Concepts is looking for self-motivated individuals who are wanting, willing, and ready to learn and grow within a company.
Check us out at www.Northwesternmarketingconcepts.com
Northwestern Marketing Concepts is an outsourced sales and marketing firm that works on brand management and marketing for fortune 100 and 500 companies in the Treasure Valley.
Northwestern Marketing Concepts has sprouted in a down economy. We are filling entry-level sales and marketing management positions. With our direct form of marketing, we are looking for sharp, motivated, and career-oriented individuals who have great sales skills. This job involves one on one sales interaction with customers. Candidates must be confident and capable of meeting and speaking with our customers face to face.
Starting at entry-level, our successful candidates will be placed into our management-training program that is designed to teach them the fundamentals of business, leadership, and entrepreneurship. Pay based upon individual performance. Our growth is based on our results.
What Northwestern Marketing Concepts offers!
• In house training program
• Growth opportunity
• Integrity and professionalism
• Competitive pay
• Traveling opportunities
Responsibilities• Full training
• IN HOUSE training and entry level hands on experience with customers and clients
• Leadership and coaching development
• One on one interactions with clients and customers
• Work shops, leadership seminars, conferences, and conference calls
• A FUN, upbeat team environment (we may give a few high fives)
• Constant growth, and ability to take on new and challenging responsibilities
• Involvement with planning philanthropic events locally
• Interaction with Fortune 500 clients and campaign managers
• Travel opportunities in the Pacific Northwest and across the Globe!
- Top customer service skills
- Must maintain student mentality
- Drive to succeed
- Must be able to work well with others in a team environment
- Leadership skills
-Great verbal and written communication skills
-Experience recommended but not required