Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Full Time Internship - Hands-On Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
TV Station General ManagerStrategic Business Institute
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Brand Strategy InternshipElemental Path / CogniToys
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Executive Recruiting InternshipBookmark This
Search Solution Group
2201 South Boulevard, Suite 300
Posted: March 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSearch Solution Group is an executive recruiting firm located in South End Charlotte. We are a very team orientated, assertive, dog-friendly, and very outgoing culture wise company that are searching for an energetic Executive Recruiting Intern.
Responsibilities• As a Recruiting Intern, you will use your strong organizational and detail orientation skills in this opportunity to learn about our organization, meet our people, and gain experience in executive recruiting.
• You’ll work closely with and assist our recruiting team with recruiting efforts throughout full life cycle of recruiting: create job descriptions, maintain up-to-date job postings, resume flow, candidate scheduling, background checks, and use different job/resume software, job boards, and excel to process/scan through resumes and applicants to a hired status.
• Prepare/provide information to candidates and sales team throughout the interview process
• Maintain and update records so that all stakeholders are kept up to date and the interview process flows smoothly
• While there is no “cold calling” involved in the role, the successful candidate must be adept at picking up the phone and initiating calls to candidates
• Research best practices in Recruiting and Human Resources
• Assist with updating information and support of new projects
• Help with the creation of new team goals
• Track different data sets, and number of jobs/positions the recruiting team is working on
Requirements• Currently Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree
• Ability to handle confidential information using mature judgment
• Must be an extremely perceptive and organized person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels
• Must give careful attention to assigned duties and prompt execution of all work assignments
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and coordinate a variety of projects
• Strong customer service skills, good communication skills and courteous telephone skills
• Must be a team player with the ability to work independently
• Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
• Highly proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook