PAID Communications InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Social Media InternStartup
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Communications and Marketing InternDowntownDC Business Improvement District
Marketing and Communications InternVisit Bucks County
2016 Internship for Fun Students in Communication Entrepreneurship, Retail, PR & BusinessBookmark This
The Funtrepreneur, Inc.
100 CUMMINGS CENTER, Suite 128-G
Posted: May 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFall 2015 Internship for Fun Students Interested in Social Media, Entrepreneurship, Retail, PR, Business & Communications
The Funtrepreneur, Inc. (includes AlwaysFits.com, Knocked Up Nails & UnBaskets.com) is looking for fall interns for our busiest semester of the year.
A perfect fit for an intern interested in retail, manufacturing, social media, communications/PR, marketing, small businesses, and/or entrepreneurship.
* Contribute to social media sites like Pinterest, Fancy, Wish, Wanelo and others
* Review HARO (Help a Reporter Out) reporter pitches from news and media sources and work closely with the President to pitch products and story ideas to journalists and the media
* Brainstorm ideas and take creative, filtered photo’s for Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
* Creative interns with excellent writing skills may write Buzzfeed posts and create other original content
* May occasionally assist with orders and inventory
* Contribute to site content
* Our fall interns get to experience a busy retail website in full swing during December holidays – it’s an exciting and fast-paced opportunity
Requirementsholidays – it’s an exciting and fast-paced opportunity
* A fabulous, committed, upbeat work ethic
* Solid academic record, all majors welcome
* Experience (personal or professional) with social media (Pinterest, Instagram, twitter) a big plus
* A sense of humor is a big plus! Check out AlwaysFits.com to get a taste of our silly sense of humor and the kind of products we carry
Hours & Credit
* This is an unpaid internship for credit. Please check with your academic department to learn their requirements and recommendations regarding internships.
* Internship hours must be Monday – Friday and between the hours of 9:30 am – 4:30 pm.
WHEN YOU APPLY PLEASE INCLUDE:
* The number of hours you need to fulfill your internship requirement
* What hours you’re available
* Your resume
* Any relevant information about your personal or professional use of social media