Customer Service specialistWhirlpool Corporation
Communications InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Media AssistantLife in a Pile
Editorial / Journalism InternStimulus
Communications InternCostco Wholesale
Communications InternAusgold Limited
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Forensics Instructional AssistantBookmark This
Santiago Canyon College
8045 E. Chapman Ave.
Posted: April 29 2016
Application Deadline: January 20, 2017
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 02/03/17 — 05/03/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDuring this placement, the mentor would personally instruct students to manage an intercollegiate forensics team by entering students for competition through forensicstournament.net, and submitting appropriate requisitions for entry fees. The mentor will also personally train the student to critically analyze competitive speeches and offer suggestions to improve competitors' performances.
Responsibilities* Tutor or mentor students
* Assist faculty members with classroom instruction, exams, record keeping, and other miscellaneous projects.
* Lead discussions
* Perform research relevant to speech topics
* Attend tournaments
* Judge competitive rounds
* Correspond with students on Blackboard or related inter-campus communication system.
* Record lecture given by professor.
* Record performances given by students
* Manage tournament entries