Marketing and Media Relations FellowFriends of the Arava Institute
Administrative Assistance $30 per hourCabot Corporation
Customer Service Rep $29 hourlyCabot Corporation
Call Center Representatives $27 per hour.Cabot Corporation
Customer Service Representative, Compensation Starts $25.50-27.50 hr.Cabot Corporation
Digital Communications Intern- Governor's Summer InternIndiana State Personnel Department
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Forensics Instructional AssistantBookmark This
Santiago Canyon College
8045 E. Chapman Ave.
Posted: April 29 2016
Application Deadline: January 20, 2017
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 02/03/17 — 05/03/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDuring this placement, the mentor would personally instruct students to manage an intercollegiate forensics team by entering students for competition through forensicstournament.net, and submitting appropriate requisitions for entry fees. The mentor will also personally train the student to critically analyze competitive speeches and offer suggestions to improve competitors' performances.
Responsibilities* Tutor or mentor students
* Assist faculty members with classroom instruction, exams, record keeping, and other miscellaneous projects.
* Lead discussions
* Perform research relevant to speech topics
* Attend tournaments
* Judge competitive rounds
* Correspond with students on Blackboard or related inter-campus communication system.
* Record lecture given by professor.
* Record performances given by students
* Manage tournament entries