Partnership Development & Engagement InternSan Francisco Chamber of Commerce
Communications InternAllegis Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)AliveMind
Customer service RepJuanvardcompany
Marketing and Public Relations Internship with Dignity HealthDignity Health, Arizona Service Area
2016 - 2017 Winter Social Media InternshipThe Advance Group
Media/Public Relations InternFaith in Public Life
Digital Marketing InternCrane Renovation Group
GRANT WRITER INTERNBookmark This
Cleveland Minority Organ Tissue Transplant Education Program (MOTTEP)
11717 Euclid Ave.
Posted: May 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRole: This position will be specifically working with Cleveland MOTTEP’s Development Committee, but will have exposure to all of Cleveland MOTTEP’s committees. As Cleveland MOTTEP’s Grants Intern, the primary responsibility will be to assist the Executive Director and Development Committee with researching appropriate funders and the execution and submission of grants. Cleveland MOTTEP needs an intern capable of researching funding opportunities within guidelines and writing compelling grants for eligible funding. This would require an intern with strong research, writing and analytical skills. The intern will gain tangible skills in grant writing relevant to non-profit organizations. This position reports to the Executive Director.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities: Grant Writing
1. Assist with research of new funders to develop a grants calendar.
2. Draft compelling grant proposals.
3. Research relevant statistics for proposals.
4. Cast the vision of Cleveland MOTTEP to funders.
1. Junior or Senior level student with experience in English and or Communications.
2. Excellent writing, verbal, proof reading, editing and professional phone and email communication is required.
3. Previous experience in research and/or grant writing.
4. Understanding of or prior work/volunteer experience in non-profit organizations is preferred.
5. Flexible and self-motivated.
6. Detail oriented, with ability to prioritize under a deadline.
7. Ability to plan and work with various groups of people, and sensitivity to Cleveland MOTTEP’s mission.