Advocacy InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications AssociateManhattan Holistic Chamber of Commerce
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Summer 2017 Communications Internships at Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteDana-Farber Cancer Institute
Content Manager InternMighty Well
PT/FT Customer Service Representative, $29 Per Hour.Statistical Analysis System.
Customer Service Representative, Compensation Starts $26.50-29.50 hr.Statistical Analysis System.
Graphic Design Internship (Unpaid)Bookmark This
4401 N. Federal Hwy. Suite 205
Boca Raton, FL
Posted: May 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGraphic Design Internship (Unpaid)
We are launching a new job board site and we have an immediate opening for a well- rounded Multi Tasking, Energetic & Detail Oriented Graphic Designer with emphasis on responsive web & interactive design to join our team on a part time or as needed schedule. Digital Marketing Specialist must be very creative and pro-active in coming up with ideas to facilitate large traffics to the site. Positions are in-house & could be either on a full time or part time basis. Candidates should possess a strong passion for great designs & pro-active approach to creative digital marketing as well as the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
ResponsibilitiesMust be a local candidate to Boca Raton, FL.
Resumes can be emailed to Laura@StaffingOnline.com or candidates may call (561) 995-5000 x:102.
RequirementsAdobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign Creative background Web and mobile design HTML5/HTML CSS3/CSS Graphics background.
• Experience creating pages using WordPress
• Experience in developing websites and/or web applications.
• Solid understanding of navigation, SEO and Google Analytics.
• Experience with graphic and integrated design environment (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Able to come up with ideas
• Not just a problem solver but a creative problem solver
• Dreamer, ability to "see" something before it is created
• Can handle an agile environment