Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Human Relations InternshipH3 Concepts
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Journalist Intern (Spanish)Stily Inc.
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
SPRING 2017 SPEAKING DIVISION INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Communications Intern (Marketing, PR, Social Media, Events)Essential Oxygen
Graphic Design Internship (Unpaid)Bookmark This
4401 N. Federal Hwy. Suite 205
Boca Raton, FL
Posted: May 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGraphic Design Internship (Unpaid)
We are launching a new job board site and we have an immediate opening for a well- rounded Multi Tasking, Energetic & Detail Oriented Graphic Designer with emphasis on responsive web & interactive design to join our team on a part time or as needed schedule. Digital Marketing Specialist must be very creative and pro-active in coming up with ideas to facilitate large traffics to the site. Positions are in-house & could be either on a full time or part time basis. Candidates should possess a strong passion for great designs & pro-active approach to creative digital marketing as well as the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
ResponsibilitiesMust be a local candidate to Boca Raton, FL.
Resumes can be emailed to Laura@StaffingOnline.com or candidates may call (561) 995-5000 x:102.
RequirementsAdobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign Creative background Web and mobile design HTML5/HTML CSS3/CSS Graphics background.
• Experience creating pages using WordPress
• Experience in developing websites and/or web applications.
• Solid understanding of navigation, SEO and Google Analytics.
• Experience with graphic and integrated design environment (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Able to come up with ideas
• Not just a problem solver but a creative problem solver
• Dreamer, ability to "see" something before it is created
• Can handle an agile environment