New York City Non Profit Seeking Communications Internbarrier free living
Intern – Communications, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Social Media Marketing & CommunicationBinichic Barcelona
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
PR Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNParc dela Parhm Media Group
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Tourism Management DepartmentDpoint Group
Paid Summer Communications InternshipU.S. Travel Association
Graphic Design Internship (Unpaid)Bookmark This
4401 N. Federal Hwy. Suite 205
Boca Raton, FL
Posted: May 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGraphic Design Internship (Unpaid)
We are launching a new job board site and we have an immediate opening for a well- rounded Multi Tasking, Energetic & Detail Oriented Graphic Designer with emphasis on responsive web & interactive design to join our team on a part time or as needed schedule. Digital Marketing Specialist must be very creative and pro-active in coming up with ideas to facilitate large traffics to the site. Positions are in-house & could be either on a full time or part time basis. Candidates should possess a strong passion for great designs & pro-active approach to creative digital marketing as well as the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
ResponsibilitiesMust be a local candidate to Boca Raton, FL.
Resumes can be emailed to Laura@StaffingOnline.com or candidates may call (561) 995-5000 x:102.
RequirementsAdobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign Creative background Web and mobile design HTML5/HTML CSS3/CSS Graphics background.
• Experience creating pages using WordPress
• Experience in developing websites and/or web applications.
• Solid understanding of navigation, SEO and Google Analytics.
• Experience with graphic and integrated design environment (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Able to come up with ideas
• Not just a problem solver but a creative problem solver
• Dreamer, ability to "see" something before it is created
• Can handle an agile environment