Communications Intern at Tandem, Partners in Early LearningTandem, Partners in Early Learning
Community Management Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Customer Service specialistWhirlpool Corporation
Communications InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Media AssistantLife in a Pile
Editorial / Journalism InternStimulus
Communications InternCostco Wholesale
Communications InternAusgold Limited
Human Resources InternBookmark This
LPM Virtual Services, LLC
Posted: July 21 2016
Company Location: Spartanburg, SC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVirtual Call Center providing customer sales/support and technical support to Fortune 500 clients through independent contractors.
The position will be available year round and is a virtual location working from home.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills