Marketing and Public Relations Internship with Dignity HealthDignity Health, Arizona Service Area
2016 - 2017 Winter Social Media InternshipThe Advance Group
Media/Public Relations InternFaith in Public Life
Digital Marketing InternCrane Renovation Group
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Hygiene Kit InternClean the World
Integrated Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: April 25 2016
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTwo growing Communications companies are offering a virtual opportunity to gain work experience and/or college credit within the field of communications. We are seeking knowledgeable, smart and intellectual (although synonymous, each has a different meaning, look them up if need be) individuals with teachable spirits and critical, curious and common sense thinking skills to join their teams. Must be motivated self-starters with the desire to apply the discipline necessary to learning and developing with growing companies. Would prefer quick-study and/or quick-witted individuals, with common sense, commitment and discipline.
Check out the company and intern descriptions below and follow the application instructions to be considered. Be sure to include your social media info and writing samples as requested.
***PLEASE NOTE THIS POSTING IS FOR TWO AGENCIES. PLEASE INDICATE THE PREFERRED AGENCY IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE & COVER LETTER. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BOTH, PUT 'BOTH' ON YOUR SUBMISSION.***
AGENCY #1: ALL COMMUNICATIONS
Communications is ever-changing in the Information Age -- this is where ALL Communications (AC) enters. We modernize integrated communications for spirituality, lifestyle, technology startups and luxury consumer brands. AC provides economical and tangible communications essentials utilizing both traditional and digital methods. We deliver solutions for the countless obstacles small business owners face when trying to reach their target audiences.
AGENCY #2: K-WILL COMMUNICATIONS, LLC
K-Will Communications, LLC (KWC) helps high net worth entrepreneurs, business leaders and entertainment personas showcase their greatness through the use of public relations, communications and speaking engagements. With a keen focus on leadership positioning and reputation management, the company positions its clients to attract better opportunities through increased awareness, exposure and influence within their respective industries. By communicating the right message, in the right way, for the right reasons, at the right time, with the right audiences, KWC creates avenues that help brands motivate, educate and inspire others -- letting more people know who they are, what they're doing and why it matters. The company offers tailor-made speaking campaigns with research, placement, negotiation and training, and complements them with wardrobe styling for both corporate and red carpet events. KWC is easy to work with, committed to excellence and never compromises on quality in the way we serve or the work we produce. The company offers a guided communications experience that simplifies the process of creating a positive and influential brand.
ResponsibilitiesRESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
We don't expect you to know everything or be perfect, so don't be intimidated. And while you may not have expansive experience doing the tasks listed below, we'd like you to have some level of familiarity, and will certainly train you to enhance and develop your skills. We want you to grow, and expect you to make a few mistakes along the way (it happens, and is part of the growth process). But believe it or not, the knowledge you have is valuable, so we're committed to creating an environment where you feel comfortable offering your insight, giving your perspective and sharing your ideas.
Offer fresh ideas and new insights on marketing, PR activities and/or methods of innovation.
- Develop and share innovative, ideas, opinions and perspectives
- Take initiative, unafraid to ask questions
- Deadline and detail-oriented, not prone to breaking down under pressure or constructive criticism
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, ambition and a strong work ethic
- Open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Social, people-oriented, creative, critical and strategic thinker
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, networking, socializing and imagination
- Open to facing challenges with future-focused, forward-thinking ideas
- Possess excellent skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to inform, engage and entertain via written, oral and visual mediums
- Use creative, innovative, outside-the-box, unorthodox thinking to appeal to audiences
- Social media master
- Enjoy unifying team members to work toward shared or common goals
- Perform well in environments that value creativity, flexibility, and independence
- Perform well in environments that value leadership, efficiency, dependability and organization
- Comfortable within a virtually structured, fast-paced working environment
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and distribution/dissemination methods (old, new and developing)
- Proclivity to entertainment/media industry and pop culture
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Communications/Journalism/ PR (or strong interest in doing so)
SkillsRequired - Mac & PC platforms, AP style writing, AP Style, Copy Editing, English grammar, Online Social Networking, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Strategic Public Relations Planning, Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator