Internal communications internBookmark This
Young Women's IDEA
Posted: October 02 2016
Company Location: New Delhi, IL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEduCARE India is an Indian NGO created in 1994 and working towards social and sustainable development. The NGO is implanted in several rural villages of Northern India with approximately 7 other interns in each village.
The Communications Coordinator is part of the management team of the organization, which means that his/her main role is to provide support and guidance to the rest of the organization in communications issues. You will take care mostly of the internal communication affairs but when the position of PR and Marketing coordinator is not filled it will be also be responsible for the external communications affairs.
This is an UNPAID internship but we offer various incentives: accommodation, SIM Card, work transportation and an amazing experience abroad surrounded by international people and local communities.
We currently have projects in Laddak, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Rajasthan.
For more detailed information about our current projects and fieldwork, please visit our website and blog at:
All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your CV and cover letter, including information regarding the duration of your intended stay and your field of interest.
• Gather monthly updates about the projects and centres of EduCARE India for the internal newsletter and social media.
• Take care of the internal communication management.
• Gather the blog posts and updates from the interns for being published in the social media of the organization (Blogger, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube mainly).
• Keeping an overview in the webpage to update its content.
• Work closely with the rest of the COM Team (Collaborative Operations Management Team) regarding the organizational and operations issues of the organization and improve the systems and processes of the organization.
• Find better ways to keep the organization connected within it.
• Contribute to a dynamic atmosphere of innovation.
• Produce the required documentation during your internship (it will be explained during the induction).
• Organizational skills (ability to work and create different kind of documents to being able to keep an overview over the whole organization).
• Be a problem solver. As member of the Com Team, the rest of the organization will come to you for support and guidance.
• Flexibility and self-motivation.
• Ability to work both on your own and as part of an international team.
• Ability to multitask and organize your work under minimal supervision and limited resources.
• Strong communications skills.
• Interest and motivation to collaborate with community and team members.
• Creative, open minded and positive manner facing challenges and unexpected events.
RequirementsMinimum of 6 months up to 18 months
Between 18 and 35 years old