WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Brand Strategy InternshipElemental Path / CogniToys
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Human Relations InternshipH3 Concepts
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Journalist Intern (Spanish)Stily Inc.
International Marketing and Volunteer Management Mandatory Internship (m/f)Bookmark This
Posted: October 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
You would like to bring in your skills and knowledge for one of the greatest global charity initiatives in the world? The opportunity to set up charity activities with 15.000 volunteers in 30 different countries excites you? Then apply today!
• a fast-growing, dynamic company with an international team
• a friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas
• regular workshops and lectures about work-related topics and soft skills
• a "cosmopolitan city with a heart" and the nicest beer gardens in Germany
• weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit & regular team events
ResponsibilitiesAs a Volunteer Management Intern, you will:
• supervise 16 volunteer teams and 60 local coordinators in for example Bangalore, Dallas, Luxembourg, Montréal, Moscow, Madrid, Paris, Sao Paulo, Quito, Vienna, Zurich, etc.
• recruit, train and assign local volunteer group coordinators
• support with the definition, preparation and promotion of charity activities
• interact with non-profit organizations around the world
• create marketing materials and brand management
RequirementsYou fulfill the following requirements:
• university student with marketing knowledge, intercultural skills and volunteering experience
• the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies
• fluency in written and spoken English
• availability for 6-12 months starting in March 2017
• creative, ambitious and diplomatic personality
• entrepreneurial spirit, solution-oriented attitude, structured and loyal
SkillsRequired - Writing, Communication, Non-profit Volunteer
Preferred - Volunteer Coordinating