PAID Communications InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Social Media InternStartup
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Communications and Marketing InternDowntownDC Business Improvement District
Marketing and Communications InternVisit Bucks County
Internship with a creative start-up!Bookmark This
2201 Broadway Street
Posted: May 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you creative yet business minded?
Are you great with people?
Are you looking for a full time summer internship with a mature Start-up?!
If you answered yes - then we have the internship for you!
99designs.com is the worlds largest online graphic design marketplace and is backed by Accel Partners (who also invest in Facebook, Groupon and Dropbox). Since our launch in 2008, 99designs has hosted more than 360,000 design contests. We’re continuing to pioneer new and exciting ways for designers and businesses to collaborate. Because we believe that every connection we make moves a business forward, shapes a designer’s career, and brings another ambitious business owner closer to their vision of success.
Another awesome fact - today, a new design is uploaded to the platform every 1.5 seconds and to date we’ve paid out more than $101,161,539 to our designer community.
More about Us…
We are a diverse, dynamic group who love technology, great design, great food and great coffee. We connect businesses needing graphic design work with our community of over 1 Million talented designers from all over the world.
Need more convincing?? With offices in Oakland, Melbourne, Berlin and Rio, we’re a growing team with a culture for encouraging passionate people to be fun and creative. Everyone has a voice and everyone shapes our future :-)
Now, we're now looking for an absolute rockstar to intern on our Designer Support Team in Oakland
ResponsibilitiesSpend your days working in a fast paced, mature start-up environment! You'll be interacting with our designer community of over 1 million designers.
Primary responsibilities include supporting, moderating and engaging the 99designs designer community onsite, on the blog, on the forum, and through various communication channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include the following, but are not limited to the following) -- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Providing email support in English to graphic designers
- Using your knowledge in the graphic design and or art industry to assist in policing our community to ensure we are - Continually curating a Designer Community driven by quality, honesty, and professionalism.
- Review designer-to-designer copyright infringement notices/cases
- Curate and build relationships with our top quality designers
- Relaying designers' feedback on how we can improve our product to management
To Apply, click through to our awesome application here:
RequirementsOur ideal Designer Support Intern would:
• Have knowledge of/Interest in design, community management, and support best practices
• Be comfortable moderating and facilitating email requests
• Highly proficient in social media
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to reason and think critically
• Be able to work independently and efficiently
• Be highly motivated and organized
• Have a FANTASTIC attitude
• Be available full time (40 hours)