Call Center RepresentativeRush Medicals
Communications/Storyteller InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Advocacy InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications AssociateManhattan Holistic Chamber of Commerce
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Summer 2017 Communications Internships at Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteDana-Farber Cancer Institute
Content Manager InternMighty Well
JVP InternBookmark This
124 Marriott Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLike working on startups or creating new companies? Consortium LP is looking for a JVP Intern to help maximize effectiveness by providing support and assistance to our current team. At Consortium LP we represent the artisans driving the new global economy and large brands brave enough to challenge the status quo. If you are daring and want to take a chance with innovative new businesses this internship is for you. We are looking for a JVP Intern to work directly with our founder in developing long term relationships. This intern must be able to flourish in a fast paced environment, be proactive and handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals.
Responsibilities- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Past work or interest in various start-up companies
- Working knowledge of site analytics and research skills
- Ability to multi-task and offers brands the ability to scale without losing what makes them, them.
- Ability to change priorities quickly based on need
- Experience with Google Office Ecosystem (Docs,Office,Excel,etc.)
- Drive. (The kind of drive that fights for the last slice of pizza.)