New York City Non Profit Seeking Communications Internbarrier free living
Intern – Communications, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Social Media Marketing & CommunicationBinichic Barcelona
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
PR Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNParc dela Parhm Media Group
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Tourism Management DepartmentDpoint Group
Paid Summer Communications InternshipU.S. Travel Association
Marketing Analyst InternBookmark This
11781 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, Ste 500
Posted: May 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWMC Global is seeking MARKETING ANALYST INTERNS for the summer in our FAIRFAX, VIRGINIA offices. This position represents an exciting opportunity to gain experience at a well-established international company working with mobile carriers and other companies, regulators, and selected industry associations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific to maximize their revenue and safeguard consumers. We're looking for ambitious people willing to invest the time, effort, and dedication it takes to gain valuable skills while helping ensure digital confidence in the burgeoning mobile space.
ResponsibilitiesAs a marketing analyst intern you’ll be asked to complete the following tasks:
• Make informed judgments based on limited material exposure;
• Apply detail-oriented analysis to support proper product functionality;
• Identify content issues and apply relevant standards;
• Apply established precedents consistently;
• Support high-quality, accurate, complete, and consistent production; and
• Detect trends and analyze market statistics to support content production.
RequirementsThe successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Pursing a bachelor’s degree or major in marketing, communications, business, or related field;
• Ability to learn new technologies independently;
• Eye for detail; and
• Knowledge of online research tools and best practices.