Blogging and Social Media InternThe Pocketbook Agency
Social Media/Influencer RelationsArctic Fox Hair Color
Communications InternAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Office Assistant $29 per hour.Cabot Corporation
Fashion and Beauty Media InternshipStyleHaul
Social Media InternStyleHaul
Digital Talent InternStyleHaul
Administrative Assistant $30 (to be negotiated)Cabot Corporation
Marketing and Public Relations InternBookmark This
Moné & Miró LLC
Posted: January 08 2017
Company Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking motivated, intelligent and responsible interns to help conduct market research, assist in campaign execution, generate content, execute 3 key content marketing and social media campaigns. The position entails a wealth of knowledge and experience for the selected candidates and management is looking to hire qualified applicants to work directly under Coral Talavera (https://goo.gl/KQMRbQ).
Responsibilities- Directly assist the Owner of the agency in conducting market research
- Work with Business Development team to create new partnerships and publicity opportunities
- Attend networking events on behalf of the firm
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Contribute to each account's Social Media profiles and website
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling meetings, monitoring account activities and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Assist in the development of media pitches and graphic elements for advertising
- Maintain up-to-date media and partner records
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem-solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Must be working towards Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Graphic Design, Digital Media, Journalism, Architecture, Pedagogy, Environment Sciences, Healthcare Management, Biology
- Must be fluent in English (Spanish preferred but not required)
- Must be available to participate in the internship for 10 or more hours a week with a consistent schedule
- Must have the ability to meet via video conference for at least 1 hour once a week
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media, Writing, Excel, Copy Editing, Microsoft PowerPoint, Email, Writing News Releases, Fluent in English
Preferred - Marketing, Real Estate, Graphic Design, Blogging, Email Marketing, WordPress, International Business, Fluent Spanish, Wordpress Design, Creative Branding, Fluent French, Marketing and Sales, Fluent in Italian