Communications and Strategy InternAgora Partnerships
Social Media InternProfiles, Inc.
Public Relations/Communications InternProfiles, Inc.
Recruiting & Hiring internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Summer 2017 YES Network Communications InternshipYES Network
Social Media & Community Management InternAllegis Group
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Partnership Development & Engagement InternSan Francisco Chamber of Commerce
Marketing / Communication InternBookmark This
410 Pierce Street -
Posted: October 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for experience in the real business world? Are you ambitious, hard working and a critical thinker? Do you like public speaking and networking? This might just be the right opportunity for you!
Najmtek Business development Internship is an excellent opportunity to gain real-world exposure to the many facets that contribute to success within a fast paced office. Students will gain hands-on, real-life business training and experience to broaden their understanding of sales techniques, research strategies and the behind the scenes duties necessary to take an enterprise wide product solution to market.
You'll be able to network with successful people in different industries around the country, that you'll be able to leverage in your career path.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities include:
* Draft articles for distribution on company blog and external publishing outlets to drive organic traffic to company site
* Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions
* Write key marketing pieces for various strategic campaigns with consistent company voice and messaging
* Generate ideas for new blog and article topics
* Research local as well as national conferences and events for company speaking engagements
* Assist in day-to-day marketing tasks including media monitoring (social and traditional), campaign evaluation and new campaign strategy development
* Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
RequirementsThe intern will work on a variety of marketing, public relations, and promotion efforts for our company.
We Are Looking For:
* Exceptional editorial judgment
* Majors preferred but not limited to: Journalism, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, English, French
* Enthusiastic and experienced user of online social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media
* Proficiency in online research
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize
* Strong follow-through and attention to detail
* Skills at initiating innovative ideas, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences
* 10-15 hours per week commitment (Hours are flexible to work around a school schedule)
Candidates must submit writing samples
SkillsRequired - Public Relations, Online Social Networking, Innovation, Community Journalism, Multimedia Journalism
Preferred - Bilingual English-French