Internship in Scientific Editing, Revising, and WritingClarity Manuscript Consultants, LLC
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Entry Level MarketingAdvantage Concepts Inc.
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Publicity InternshipKeith Sherman & Associates
Marketing / Communication InternBookmark This
410 Pierce Street -
Posted: October 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for experience in the real business world? Are you ambitious, hard working and a critical thinker? Do you like public speaking and networking? This might just be the right opportunity for you!
Najmtek Business development Internship is an excellent opportunity to gain real-world exposure to the many facets that contribute to success within a fast paced office. Students will gain hands-on, real-life business training and experience to broaden their understanding of sales techniques, research strategies and the behind the scenes duties necessary to take an enterprise wide product solution to market.
You'll be able to network with successful people in different industries around the country, that you'll be able to leverage in your career path.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities include:
* Draft articles for distribution on company blog and external publishing outlets to drive organic traffic to company site
* Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions
* Write key marketing pieces for various strategic campaigns with consistent company voice and messaging
* Generate ideas for new blog and article topics
* Research local as well as national conferences and events for company speaking engagements
* Assist in day-to-day marketing tasks including media monitoring (social and traditional), campaign evaluation and new campaign strategy development
* Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
RequirementsThe intern will work on a variety of marketing, public relations, and promotion efforts for our company.
We Are Looking For:
* Exceptional editorial judgment
* Majors preferred but not limited to: Journalism, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, English, French
* Enthusiastic and experienced user of online social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media
* Proficiency in online research
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize
* Strong follow-through and attention to detail
* Skills at initiating innovative ideas, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences
* 10-15 hours per week commitment (Hours are flexible to work around a school schedule)
Candidates must submit writing samples
SkillsRequired - Public Relations, Online Social Networking, Innovation, Community Journalism, Multimedia Journalism
Preferred - Bilingual English-French