Communications ManagerAbuntu, Inc.
Trainee Telesales Agent internFirst source Solutions Limited
,Summer, and Fall Internship - International Students AcceptedMCO, Inc
Customer Service RepresentativeNature's Premiere
Social Media & Community Management InternCRM Enterprises LLC
Database AdministratorCOMMUNITY FIRE COMPANY OF PERRYVILLE MD INC
Customer Service RepresentativeIntuit Inc
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Marketing CoordinatorBookmark This
2305 Hurstbourne Village Drive
Posted: September 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA&M is an innovated marketing firm looking to raise the bar in consumer engagement and connecting people with the right products and services to suit their needs. We work with local and national brands and develop relationship-based marketing campaigns that not only convey the message, but make sure it was received. We are currently expanding the reach of our campaigns nationally and therefore are seeking top talent to take our marketing initiatives to the next level.
• Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
• Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
• Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
• Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
• Strong presentation skills
The marketing coordinator position will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry level marketing position with expose to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided:
• Regularly attend client meeting for product knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting.
• Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
• Contact consumers about existing products/services and assess the need for any additional features / upgrades and enter information as part of the consumer feedback loop
• Track and report measures of success in the market
• Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business