Trainee Telesales Agent internFirst source Solutions Limited
,Summer, and Fall Internship - International Students AcceptedMCO, Inc
Customer Service RepresentativeNature's Premiere
Social Media & Community Management InternCRM Enterprises LLC
Database AdministratorCOMMUNITY FIRE COMPANY OF PERRYVILLE MD INC
Customer Service RepresentativeIntuit Inc
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Marketing & Social Media InternEtching-It.com
Marketing InternBookmark This
Art Official Media
Posted: April 07 2016
Company Location: Baltimore, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe marketing intern will need to implement making plans with various newsletters, catalogs, publications and new media. Must be able to work as a team and individually.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.