Communications Intern (Marketing, PR, Social Media, Events)Essential Oxygen
Social Media/Marketing InternshipWhirlWind Creative
Communications Intern opportunityEyes Wide Open Mentoring
Media InternC'est La Vie Podcast
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
HYCIDE, An Alternative Photojournalism & Art Magazine, Seeking Social Media InternHYCIDE magazine
Marketing InternBookmark This
Art Official Media
Posted: April 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe marketing intern will need to implement making plans with various newsletters, catalogs, publications and new media. Must be able to work as a team and individually.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.