New Ride Sharing Company Looking for Entry Level Interns with Potential for Full EmploymentBusiness Rocket
Communications Hub InternshipGreenpeace USA
VIDEO/POST-PRODUCTION INTERNSHIPNatcom Global
Communications InternNational Parkinson Foundation
Spring 2017 Communications InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Communications Intern at Tandem, Partners in Early LearningTandem, Partners in Early Learning
Community Management Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Customer Service specialistWhirlpool Corporation
Marketing InternBookmark This
Boss World Order
Posted: February 02 2015
Company Location: Mableton, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany Name Boss World Order
Internship is Online Only, Emails, Phone Calls, Video. Atlanta Area Only We'll Have Meet-Ups.
BWO is an Organization that brings all industries together in one place. Helping business owners to build stronger foundations and create more jobs. We also inspire new owners to join the market while providing the organization with the tools, confidence and support they need to expand their businesses.
What we need from Our interns
Check Company Membership Emails
Social Media Postings
Send Emails To Potential Members
Sales And Marketing
This is not a paying internship, Interns May be able to work for BWO full time depending on work ethic.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.