Internship in Scientific Editing, Revising, and WritingClarity Manuscript Consultants, LLC
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Entry Level MarketingAdvantage Concepts Inc.
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Publicity InternshipKeith Sherman & Associates
Marketing InternBookmark This
Boss World Order
Posted: February 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany Name Boss World Order
Internship is Online Only, Emails, Phone Calls, Video. Atlanta Area Only We'll Have Meet-Ups.
BWO is an Organization that brings all industries together in one place. Helping business owners to build stronger foundations and create more jobs. We also inspire new owners to join the market while providing the organization with the tools, confidence and support they need to expand their businesses.
What we need from Our interns
Check Company Membership Emails
Social Media Postings
Send Emails To Potential Members
Sales And Marketing
This is not a paying internship, Interns May be able to work for BWO full time depending on work ethic.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.