PAID Communications InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Social Media InternStartup
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
Communications and Marketing InternDowntownDC Business Improvement District
Marketing and Communications InternVisit Bucks County
Marketing & Public RelationsBookmark This
Posted: May 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJacq's Organics is a plant-based vegan bath, body and skin care created for a modern family.
Jacq's Organics is looking for an intern to assist in the development and execution of social media marketing campaigns for our company. We're a young start-up and looking for a candidate that's love green living, beauty and trends.
Candidate will work hand-in-hand with our Creative Director in performing social media audits, and developing and implementing strategies. Candidate will learn the importance a well defined brand plays on individual campaigns.
In addition to social media, the Candidate will participate in brand development workshops, managing social media calendar, creating content, assist in public relations campaigns and assist with events.
ResponsibilitiesUtilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online:
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Develop social media campaigns based on client goals
- Execute campaigns on top social platforms
- Daily management of client accounts on platforms
- Continuous engagement
- Curating relevant content
- Acquiring content from clients (imagery, status updates, etc).
- Monthly reporting on analytics
- Develop and execute press campaigns
- Write releases
- Develop media lists
- Write and distribute pitches
Marketing or Communications
- Social Media Savvy, with fundamental understanding of:
- Experience with social media publishing platforms
- Basic knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Knowledge of social media and Google analytics
- Basic knowledge of public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Good listener and fast learner
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment