Communications InternNew Pathway
Call Center Sales RepresentativesIntuit Inc
Summer Student Services Intern (Full or Part-time)Vandelay Education
CALLING ALL GIRL BOSSES! E-Commerce Start-Up! Happy Hours. Work from Home. Dog Friendly Work Space!Glass Ladder& Co.
PR Intern NeededCordelia Donovan Inc.
Editor for Travel Section for New Online MagazineThe Juliet
CD / DVD / Video / Audio Duplication & Transfer ... Summer InternshipDuplication Media
Social Media Intern for Christian Ministry OrganizationGrace In Season
Marketing/Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: August 18 2016
Company Location: Jamaica, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Where comfort, style and beauty collide Beauty Platinum provides luxury, hand crafted mink eye lashes that are carefully designed to enhance a woman’s beauty.
Beauty is more than what is seen on the outside. It’s a reflection of what happens inside the mind and spirit of a woman. Beauty Platinum is a socially conscious brand designed to uplift women with both quality mink eye lashes and empowerment.
ResponsibilitiesBuilding and managing media lists
- Composing and distributing press releases
- Monitoring coverage and clipping placements
- Creating and managing coverage reports/updates
- Research for editorial calendars, outlet contacts and current trends to assist with pitches and proposals.
- Assist with social media platforms management.
RequirementsPrevious internship in beauty, fashion or lifestyle public relations is preferred
- Must have (or currently pursuing) a degree in Communications, Public Relations or a related field. (College credit available, but not required)
- Commitment to at least 2-3 days/week. ***This is a remove internship***
- Must have a passion for the hair/beauty industry
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills
- Self-starter with multitasking abilities who can work well independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Required and Photoshop preferable.
ob Type: Virtual Internship