Call Center RepresentativeRush Medicals
Communications/Storyteller InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Advocacy InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications AssociateManhattan Holistic Chamber of Commerce
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Summer 2017 Communications Internships at Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteDana-Farber Cancer Institute
Content Manager InternMighty Well
Media Analyst InternBookmark This
11781 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, Ste 500
Posted: May 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWMC Global is seeking MEDIA ANALYST INTERNS for the summer in our FAIRFAX, VIRGINIA offices. This position represents an exciting opportunity to gain experience at a well-established international company working with mobile carriers and other companies, regulators, and selected industry associations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific to maximize their revenue and safeguard consumers. We're looking for ambitious people willing to invest the time, effort, and dedication it takes to gain valuable skills while helping ensure digital confidence in the burgeoning mobile space.
ResponsibilitiesAs a media analyst intern you’ll be asked to complete the following tasks:
• Identify and capture mobile, online, print, and TV ads;
• Apply detail-oriented analysis to support proper product functionality;
• Identify content issues and apply relevant standards;
• Conduct research on the mobile industry, competitors, etc.;
• Shadow various departments;
• Support high-quality, accurate, complete, and consistent production; and
• Detect trends and analyze market statistics to support content production.
RequirementsThe successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or major in marketing, communications, business, or related field;
• Ability to learn new technologies independently;
• Eye for detail; and
• Knowledge of online research tools and best practices.