Call Center RepresentativeRush Medicals
Communications/Storyteller InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Advocacy InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications AssociateManhattan Holistic Chamber of Commerce
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Summer 2017 Communications Internships at Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteDana-Farber Cancer Institute
Content Manager InternMighty Well
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Collaborative Solutions for Communities
1816 12th St. NW
Posted: September 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Collaborative Solutions for Communities located at
1816 12th St. NW, Washington, DC, 20009
Looking for them to start ASAP
To help the collaborative Maintain and Reconnect to the community through its branding
LOCAL IMPACT, GLOBAL REACH. ONE COMMUNITY AT A TIME.
Connecting families living in Wards 1,2,7, and 8 to the resources and support systems they need to preserve and maintain stable and healthy families.
Empowering returning citizens, and those who are currently unemployed or underemployed through groundbreaking training.
Pioneering strategies to provide deep family engagement and leading change in how direct service agencies approach their constituents.
Reducing youth violence and violent crime by engaging high-risk youth (ages 14-24) and their families.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
-Must be able to update the web site on a steady basis
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
-Knowledge of Word Press websites
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Sony Vegas, Event Videography, Wordpress Design, Amateur Photographer, Adobe Photoshop CS6
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish