Digital Media and Communications InternshipSafari Club International
Chronicle NYU AmbassadorOne Chronicle, Inc.
Content & Community Management InternOne Chronicle, Inc.
Communications InternB.A.P INC
Communications/Marketing InternshipPeople's Policy Research
Social Media Management InternPulse, LLC
Science Philanthropy Alliance InternScience Philanthropy Alliance
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Soft Skills on Demand
Posted: July 13 2015
Company Location: Waterford, MI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSoft Skills On Demand presents an exclusive collection of captivating, “live recorded" eLearning programs featuring many of the World's most sought-after business speakers and thought leaders.
With nearly 100 available courses, this high-content enterprise learning solution covers a wide range of important topics, including communication skills, time management, motivation, leadership, customer service, team building, sales training, personal growth, and many others.
A topic is only as good as its trainer...
At Soft Skills On Demand we only work with bestselling authors, highly acclaimed business experts, and award winning speakers, such as Brian Tracy, Les Brown, Roxanne Emmerich, Steve Farber, Jack Canfield and dozens of others. Our highly selective recruiting process ensures you’ll get energetic, high-content, relevant courses on a regular basis.
With the ability to view our courses through any web browser, or seamlessly integrate into any LMS, your organization can instantly deliver high-content, motivating courses to an unlimited number of users, anywhere in the world.
Our leadership and background…
Since 1988, Soft Skills On Demand CEO Michael Jeffreys has been positively changing individuals and organizations around the globe. In 1986, through a chance meeting with Ann Arbor, Michigan based Dale Carnegie instructor Daron Powers, Michael was inspired to launch his production company which grew to serve clients in over 40 countries.
Nearly three decades later he and Daron lead a team of talented professionals whose mission is to help major organizations improve employee engagement, increase productivity, and boost their ROI in human capital.
Soft Skills on Demand offers complimentary expert guidance in selecting courses that will match your organization’s goals and objectives. Contact us today to learn more.
Go to softskillsondemand.com for more information
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Video Editing, Adobe Photoshop, American English, Adobe Acrobat Pro
Preferred - Brand Communication, Digital Copywriting