Accounting Internship*PAIDTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Paid Summer Communications InternshipU.S. Travel Association
Accounting InternshipTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Development and Communications InternAGC Education and Research Foundation
Social Media InternshipThe Masakhane Center
Communications and Marketing Internship in Cape Town, South AfricaMagister International
Communications & marketing internshipDVSport Software
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Rising Stars Foundation
Posted: August 18 2015
Company Location: Wilton, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRising Stars Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, develops and administers The Gritter Test, a new college admissions assessment that measures grit, not knowledge.
Students, parents, admissions directors, and guidance counselors all want to know about grit. We seek a Media Intern to tell the right story to the right audience, using video and animation.
The Media Intern is a virtual position - work from anywhere. We need videos and animations to tell stories about The Gritter Test. Are you a Gritter? Come put your Grit to work!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of animation, video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish animations and videos primarily to the web
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and animations that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos and animations with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of animation, digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Animation, American English
Preferred - Hosted Voice