Publicity InternshipKeith Sherman & Associates
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Full Time Internship - Hands-On Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
TV Station General ManagerStrategic Business Institute
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Brand Strategy InternshipElemental Path / CogniToys
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Rising Stars Foundation
Posted: August 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRising Stars Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, develops and administers The Gritter Test, a new college admissions assessment that measures grit, not knowledge.
Students, parents, admissions directors, and guidance counselors all want to know about grit. We seek a Media Intern to tell the right story to the right audience, using video and animation.
The Media Intern is a virtual position - work from anywhere. We need videos and animations to tell stories about The Gritter Test. Are you a Gritter? Come put your Grit to work!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of animation, video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish animations and videos primarily to the web
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and animations that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos and animations with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of animation, digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - American English, Animation
Preferred - Hosted Voice