Communications and Strategy InternAgora Partnerships
Social Media InternProfiles, Inc.
Public Relations/Communications InternProfiles, Inc.
Recruiting & Hiring internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Summer 2017 YES Network Communications InternshipYES Network
Social Media & Community Management InternAllegis Group
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Partnership Development & Engagement InternSan Francisco Chamber of Commerce
News Blogger InternBookmark This
Urban Grace Media
Posted: July 20 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOverall job description: The blogging intern at Urban Grace Magazine will instrumental in increasing the content on our website and on social media platforms.
• Come up with topic ideas for blog posts within the categories of News that is trending online.
• Conduct research for blog posts, including reading other blogs, interviews, asking questions on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
• Write a minimum of 3 blog posts per day for posting on our website
• Post and monitor activity on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Other projects as needed
• This is an unpaid part-time internship
• Estimated weekly hours are 15 hours per week, unless you have more time than that! Schedule is flexible, and you can write the posts when works for you. (minimum 3-month commitment, but longer if you’d like)
• Intern will work remotely, on his/her own computer
• This is a great opportunity to create a portfolio of your published work as you gain experience
• Event Invitations
• Free training learning in-demand skills
• Networking opportunities
• Opportunity to go full-time
• Communications and Marketing majors preferred
• Must be passionate about writing and blogging
• Strong writing skills
• Friendly and conversational
• Minimum 2.5 GPA
• Technologically savvy