Public Relations InternshipSuperfit
Content Development (Intern)American Red Cross of Central Ohio
Internship in Scientific Editing, Revising, and WritingClarity Manuscript Consultants, LLC
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Entry Level MarketingAdvantage Concepts Inc.
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Office Administrator / Customer ServiceBookmark This
World Wide Technology, Inc.
Posted: October 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
World Wide Technology, Inc., We are currently seeking a full time Office Administrator. We are looking for an Office Administrator with 1+ years of experience, dedicated, friendly and outgoing individual that is able to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment. The ideal candidate must be extremely organized, detail oriented, eager for new responsibilities and can learn on the job. Administrator will be processing incoming orders and will be providing customer service and support to clients, sales department, warehouse, and managers.
Responsibilities· Process and prioritize Incoming Orders from A to Z (Phone, Email, Fax, Tradeshows)
· Customer Service (internal and external)
· Inbound and outbound communication.
· Credit Card processing & checks deposits.
· Arrange and manage shipments (rate quote, pickup, BOL)
· Data entry, Filling, portals, etc.’
· General admin tasks and other duties as assigned.
· Run errands such as Bank Deposits, post office, office supply.
· Assist operation manager and management as needed.
Requirements· Must have strong organizational skills and follow procedures.
· Detail oriented!! And reliable.
· Computer literate.
· Ability to multi-task is critical.
· Good follow-through skills.
· Excellent professional oral and written communication skills.
· Proactive thinker and problem solver.
· Ability to work under stressful situations and tight time constrains.
· Good sense of urgency.
· Quick learner.
· Ability to prioritize work and manage their time.
· Self-confident, strong work ethic, result driven, self-motivated, able to work independently.
· Hands on, energetic, organized, motivated, and team player.