Marketing, PR & Communications InternIrish Fair of Minnesota
Communications InternSkyes Home's
Communications InternCrown Holdings Incorporated
Communications InternNew Pathway
Call Center Sales RepresentativesIntuit Inc
Summer Student Services Intern (Full or Part-time)Vandelay Education
CALLING ALL GIRL BOSSES! E-Commerce Start-Up! Happy Hours. Work from Home. Dog Friendly Work Space!Glass Ladder& Co.
PR Intern NeededCordelia Donovan Inc.
Paid Internship in an Exciting Company - French Customer SupportBookmark This
MoGi Group International
Posted: April 26 2016
Company Location: Dublin, OH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany : MoGi Ltd - http://www.mogi-translations.com/
Location : Dublin / Ireland / Europe
Duration : 6 to 12 months, full-time (40 hours/week)
Availability : immediately
So, you are looking to work on building and raising online communities, though your true passion lies in video games and online games. But what if you could combine your hobby with your professional expertise?
MoGi Ltd is an international communication agency, specializing in multilingual solutions. Our successful customer service department supports a range of different industries across the globe, helping them to manage each of their communities in multiple languages. We are now looking for a FR customer support intern to help us with an exciting new project in the games industry!
ResponsibilitiesDuring the internship you will have the opportunity to assist our Community Managers to:
- Process questions and problems from French users
- Get familiarized with the games so you can advise users
- Get creative in finding solutions to technical problems and bugs
- Encourage user loyalty by providing outstanding service
- Contribute to studio-wide community strategies
- Work both independently and cooperatively within an international team
- A student/graduate in marketing, journalism, communications, web writing, copywriting or a relevant field
- An outstanding command of French with excellent grammar and spelling
- A passion for and knowledge of games
- A basic knowledge of social media from the user or professional point of view
- An excellent knowledge of English, both written and oral
- Keen to work in an international environment
- An excellent organizational skills
- A good knowledge of MS Office
- An excellent interpersonal skills