Digital Media Pre-Production InternNatcom Global
Business / Communications Intern (Spring Semester)Tech Elevator
Event Planning InternshipBowen & Company
Communications InternArizona beverage company
Destination Wedding Start Up seeking Content Management InternsTravel Zap Inc.
Communications and Design - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Business ManagementAdvantage Concepts Inc.
Photography + Communications AssistantBookmark This
FRNDS and WKNDS
Posted: July 04 2016
Company Location: Columbia, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFRNDS + WKNDS is a lifestyle brand dedicated to curating creativity, inspiration, and style, is in search of an individual to assist with photo shoot coordination and growing our social media presence through Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.. The selected intern would be expected to conduct 5 -10 hours of remote work each week and 8-10 hours in person for shoot prep and scouting every two weeks.
Responsibilities• Research, compose, and edit content for the brand blog
• Manage the content for Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook
• Daily maintenance of the business Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook pages by uploading and optimizing fresh content with best practices and brand voice
• Utilize social media to engage with community of fans/followers online
• Communicate weekly with Creative Director to prioritize tasks for the week
• Coordinate with models, sponsors, and makeup artists for shoots
• Assist in backdrop and set creation for shoots
• Ensure team is on schedule with shoot timeline
Requirements• Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
• Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
• Has a love for crafting and making things
• Solid ability to utilize social media channels such as Pinterest and Instagram
• Proficiency in Gmail
• Great people and communication skills
• Organized and can handle multiple tasks at once
• Must have reliable transportation
• Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
• Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
• Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
• Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
• General interest in branding, art, and style preferred but not required
Stipend of $250/month. Located in Columbia, MD.