TV Station General ManagerStrategic Business Institute
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Brand Strategy InternshipElemental Path / CogniToys
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Human Relations InternshipH3 Concepts
Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Communication majors welcomedReal Estate
PR, Social Media, & Marketing Intern- Fall 2016Bookmark This
Keep Prince William Beautiful
4391 Ridgewood Center Drive, Suite F
Posted: August 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKeep Prince William Beautiful is a non-profit environmental organization that serves Prince William County through partnering with residents, businesses and government to educate and inspire people to be environmental stewards and Keep Prince William Beautiful.
Develop and implement effective marketing tools/strategies to promote KPWB'S programs and services. Enhance current and new marketing materials to develop a brand through collaboration with the marketing committee. This is an excellent position for creative individuals with an interest in marketing or advertising careers.
Internships are a minimum of 3 months. School credit is available. Individuals that do not need credit but are interested in the experience are also welcome to apply! Applicants must be at least 18 years of age by start of internship and have reliable transportation to and from work. Applicant must be able to work weekends for events, projects, or programs. Feel free to contact us with questions and to find out more about these great opportunities!
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include:
• Preparing appropriate presentations as needed for community and board presentations.
• Keeping information current on social media and other internet sites.
• Coordinate monthly newsletter.
• Creating printable and electronic materials for program promotion and community education.
• Coordinating booth and expo displays.
• Promoting citizen involvement through KPWB’s media outlets.
• Developing materials for fundraising efforts.
• Conducting presentations to community groups, businesses and youth groups/schools.
• Pursuing community awareness opportunities.