Internship in Scientific Editing, Revising, and WritingClarity Manuscript Consultants, LLC
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Entry Level MarketingAdvantage Concepts Inc.
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Publicity InternshipKeith Sherman & Associates
Communications ManagerBookmark This
Posted: May 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDivas With Disabilities Project ( DWD) is a digital campaign ( www.divaswithdisabilities.com) aimed to empower women of color with disabilities. We are seeking an individual who has an interest in disability policy and advocacy to manage the digital presence of DIVAs through coordinating social media platforms, national and international conference calls. In addition, the Intern will be required to perform day-to-day operations including but not limited to responding to email inquiries, website content management, and blogging, creating articles on disability relevant topic, etc.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Web Content Management, Blogger, Social Media Communications, Americans with Disabilities Act, Disability Rights, Article Writing, Articulate Communicator
Preferred - Program Management Professional, Events Organizing, Strategic Public Relations Planning