Publicity InternshipKeith Sherman & Associates
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Full Time Internship - Hands-On Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
TV Station General ManagerStrategic Business Institute
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Brand Strategy InternshipElemental Path / CogniToys
Project ManagerBookmark This
Posted: January 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionImmediate opening for all skill level Project Managers. If you are looking for an opportunity to enhance your organizational skills or learn business project management, this is the internship for you. Very exciting projects, tons of opportunity to grow and contribute. We are excited to meet you!
At TruFit we believe that life is best lived in health, and that fitness is more than just being in shape. Being truly fit means wellness and body-mind balance — when an individual is empowered to live an activated, adventurous, thriving life.
Dedicated to awakening vitality and inspiring adventure, TruFit is founded by three visionary individuals: Rachael Holloway, Adam White, and John White. On a mission to make the world more active, the passionate trio are committed to offering high-quality, user-friendly, state-of-the-art body weight training products and education. With this in mind, TruFit’s products are designed to facilitate transformation in anyone, from pro-level athletes to novice individuals.
ResponsibilitiesKickoff, Plan, Track our internal projects for fitness education.
Coordinate with partners to complete projects for fitness education serving youth, athletes, rehabilitation needs.
Provide input to the education program strategy
Drive projects to completion, on time and on budget
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree (any) or have project management experience.
- Microsoft Project a plus, but ability to use Excel required
- Advanced organizational skills required to prioritize, plan and coordinate work activities and resources in area of responsibility.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with associates, customers, business partners and management team.
-Demonstrated teamwork approach with co-workers utilizing skills in oral communication, active listening, written and oral directions and cooperating with and assisting others when needed.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.