- Internships /
- Communication /
- P.T. Intern for Documentary Production & Distribution (focusing on Latin America/Latino culture)
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Marketing & Social Media InternEtching-It.com
Communications InternNCS Technology
Social Media InternElixir Tune
Marketing and Communications Internship - FALL 2017International Institute of Akron
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Communications/Marketing InternAmerican Red Cross
Communications InternMove to Amend
P.T. Intern for Documentary Production & Distribution (focusing on Latin America/Latino culture)Bookmark This
Posted: September 13 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLUCUMA FILMS is a NYC-based independent documentary production & distribution company specializing in Latin America/Latino stories like "Soy Andina." It was founded by Mitch Teplitsky, former marketing director at the Film Society of Lincoln Center.
Seeking a part-time (6-10 hours weekly) Intern for outreach and distribution. We're nearing completion of a new film "Soy Andina-II: The Return, expanding into distribution and consulting for other films, and creating a new website.
It is unpaid (for now). We can provide college credit, references, and excellent opportunity to learn the producing side of the business. Work can be done from anywhere. We prefer NYC-based people who can meet in person on a weekly basis.
Tell us why you you'd love to do this, with support materials (e.g. resume, links to your profiles onine, websites for projects you've worked on).
Responsibilities will focus on digital communication, including:
• Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion
• Building/managing databases for press, fans and buyers (especially educators)
• Modest translation (Spanish-English)
Requirements• Bi-lingual Spanish/English
• passion for Documentaries, digital communication, social media
• Aspiring for a career in communications, PR, and/or producing
SkillsRequired - Social Media Communications, English-Spanish
Preferred - Marketing Communications, Producing Web Content, Producing Documentaries