Content Development (Intern)American Red Cross of Central Ohio
Internship in Scientific Editing, Revising, and WritingClarity Manuscript Consultants, LLC
Student Brand Ambassador - Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Entry Level MarketingAdvantage Concepts Inc.
Communications & PR - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Publicity InternshipKeith Sherman & Associates
Public Relations InternBookmark This
His Gifted Hands Worldwide Foundation Inc.
Posted: December 11 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHis Gifted Hands Worldwide Foundation Inc. is looking for a firm public relations practitioner that would be able to successfully execute a campaign for this organization. The PR practitioner would also be developing strategies and tactics for numerous events and also be in charge of formulating a media kit that would be used in the execution of the campaign.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.