Human Relations InternshipH3 Concepts
Communications InternVisit Baltimore
customer serviceACADIA HEALTH CARE
Communications InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Communications + Social Media InternshipCreate Forward
Communications and Strategy InternAgora Partnerships
Social Media InternProfiles, Inc.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: June 16 2015
Company Location: Rocklin, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis organization is funded by the California Energy Commission and carbonBLU. The Center will serve as a major hub of innovation, education, and adoption of alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technologies throughout Northern California.
Through the provision of a variety of valuable technical services—including a powerful new Fleet Analysis and Optimization process developed by carbonBLU—the Center will help regional municipal and private fleets accurately assess their existing carbon emissions and regulatory compliance; fully understand the economics of conversion to alternative fuels or advanced vehicle technologies; and take concrete steps that will help them measurably reduce emissions, ensure compliance, and save money.
Equally as important, the Center will provide these fleets with tools that will enable them to accurately quantify and validate many of the benefits of conversion, including improvements in ambient air quality, reductions in carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide emissions, petroleum displacement, and ROI.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with our business development team and lobbyists in scheduling advertising; monitoring legislative activities; and managing education and outreach programs.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Article Writing, Public Speaking, Social Media Communications, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Adobe CS5, Event Videography, Web Content Creation, WordPress