Communications InternNew Pathway
Call Center Sales RepresentativesIntuit Inc
Summer Student Services Intern (Full or Part-time)Vandelay Education
CALLING ALL GIRL BOSSES! E-Commerce Start-Up! Happy Hours. Work from Home. Dog Friendly Work Space!Glass Ladder& Co.
PR Intern NeededCordelia Donovan Inc.
Editor for Travel Section for New Online MagazineThe Juliet
CD / DVD / Video / Audio Duplication & Transfer ... Summer InternshipDuplication Media
Social Media Intern for Christian Ministry OrganizationGrace In Season
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: June 16 2015
Company Location: Rocklin, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis organization is funded by the California Energy Commission and carbonBLU. The Center will serve as a major hub of innovation, education, and adoption of alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technologies throughout Northern California.
Through the provision of a variety of valuable technical services—including a powerful new Fleet Analysis and Optimization process developed by carbonBLU—the Center will help regional municipal and private fleets accurately assess their existing carbon emissions and regulatory compliance; fully understand the economics of conversion to alternative fuels or advanced vehicle technologies; and take concrete steps that will help them measurably reduce emissions, ensure compliance, and save money.
Equally as important, the Center will provide these fleets with tools that will enable them to accurately quantify and validate many of the benefits of conversion, including improvements in ambient air quality, reductions in carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide emissions, petroleum displacement, and ROI.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with our business development team and lobbyists in scheduling advertising; monitoring legislative activities; and managing education and outreach programs.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Public Speaking, Microsoft Word, Social Media Communications, Social Media Advertising, Article Writing
Preferred - WordPress, Web Content Creation, Event Videography, Adobe CS5