Content & Community Management InternOne Chronicle, Inc.
Chronicle NYU AmbassadorOne Chronicle, Inc.
Non Profit Communications InternLatinitas
Communications InternArizona Beverage Company
Communications and Marketing Summer InternshipWacif
Graphic Design InternGetClarity Fintech
Call Center RepresentativeCMP Group.
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Public Relations InternBookmark This
517 Florida Avenue, NW
Posted: August 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTr3fecta Media a communications company creating purposefully engaging digital experiences. We are looking for a video content producer who has an interest is live video broadcasting.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.