Interns wanted at film company - Must be in college - Communication majors welcomedPES
Editorial / Journalism InternVillage Volunteers
New York City Non Profit Seeking Communications Internbarrier free living
Intern – Communications, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Social Media Marketing & CommunicationBinichic Barcelona
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
PR Internship Summer 2017Wyatt Brand
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNParc dela Parhm Media Group
Public Relations InternBookmark This
In the Spotlight Events
Posted: March 10 2017
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 04/01/17 — 09/01/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIn the Spotlight Events will be throwing a city wide event for domestic violence. We will meet onces a week for update and duties. We are looking for interns who are self starters and will not have to always be told what to do but can take constructive criticizing from those in group.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.