Customer serviceISPEN GROUP
Communications InternISPEN GROUP
Business Development / Sales InternCabinet Plant Inc
Communications InternSchindler Group
Part Time Retail Sales/Marketing AssociateThe Scottish Mill Shop
Communications InternIPSEN GROUP
Office InternIPSEN GROUP
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Girl in Charge Public Relations (GICPR)
Posted: September 27 2016
Company Location: Fontana, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGirl in Charge Public Relations (GICPR) is a dynamic entertainment pr firm dedicated to planning creative and strategic media plans and executing those plans utilizing the skills and knowledge obtained by many years of experience.
We offer our clients the experience of a large agency and combine it with the personal attention only a boutique agency can impart. We can provide red carpet coordination, media room, talent flow, and overall event publicity.
We are seeking an individual who loves the entertainment industry and wants to work hands on in the development of the next big star or project. The right intern will have strong social media and writing skills, with an incredible flair for thinking outside of the box.
The company is based out of Fontana, CA, however this can be an in-house or virtual internship.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Writing and Editing, Writing News Releases, Excellent organizational skills
Preferred - Music Industry, Entertainment Industry, Television Studio Production, Music Events, Film Industry