Publicity InternshipKeith Sherman & Associates
Communications/Journalism/Writing Majors (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Full Time Internship - Hands-On Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
TV Station General ManagerStrategic Business Institute
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Community Ambassador - Startup Photography App (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Brand Strategy InternshipElemental Path / CogniToys
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Girl in Charge Public Relations (GICPR)
Posted: September 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGirl in Charge Public Relations (GICPR) is a dynamic entertainment pr firm dedicated to planning creative and strategic media plans and executing those plans utilizing the skills and knowledge obtained by many years of experience.
We offer our clients the experience of a large agency and combine it with the personal attention only a boutique agency can impart. We can provide red carpet coordination, media room, talent flow, and overall event publicity.
We are seeking an individual who loves the entertainment industry and wants to work hands on in the development of the next big star or project. The right intern will have strong social media and writing skills, with an incredible flair for thinking outside of the box.
The company is based out of Fontana, CA, however this can be an in-house or virtual internship.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Excellent organizational skills, Writing News Releases, Writing and Editing
Preferred - Music Industry, Music Events, Film Industry, Television Studio Production, Entertainment Industry