Call Center RepresentativeRush Medicals
Communications/Storyteller InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Advocacy InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Communications AssociateManhattan Holistic Chamber of Commerce
Communications & PR - Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Summer 2017 Communications Internships at Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteDana-Farber Cancer Institute
Content Manager InternMighty Well
Public Relations InternBookmark This
7925 Jones Branch Dr
Posted: December 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince 2008, MiDS has partnered with some of the world’s largest and fastest growing companies, offering technology solutions that have accelerated revenue growth, enhanced customer loyalty and delivered greater cost efficiencies. Today, we have an established presence in technology and mobile VAS solution, providing our services to over 20 million of end-users. As a leader in mobility solutions, MiDS has helped and continues to transform the lives of millions people across the globe.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Marketing Communications, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Proposal Development