Call Center RepresentativeCMP Group.
Writers, Social Media, MultimediaEtching-It.com
Communications, PR, Community Advocate, JournalismEtching-It.com
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
iPhone App Community Ambassador (Virtual/Remote - 15 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Featured iPhone Photographer (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Social Media InternshipAbbyBella Couture
ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS INTERN (UNPAID)CASA of Middlesex County
Public Relations InternBookmark This
7925 Jones Branch Dr
Posted: December 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince 2008, MiDS has partnered with some of the world’s largest and fastest growing companies, offering technology solutions that have accelerated revenue growth, enhanced customer loyalty and delivered greater cost efficiencies. Today, we have an established presence in technology and mobile VAS solution, providing our services to over 20 million of end-users. As a leader in mobility solutions, MiDS has helped and continues to transform the lives of millions people across the globe.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Marketing Communications, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Proposal Development